5 Days Yoga Retreat (Body-Mind-Bliss)
- Focused ignition of ones consciousness via holistic yogic methods like pranayama, asanas and meditation. Introducing the concept of "Hatha Yoga" and its key characteristics.
- A precise course covering the basics of Hatha Yoga techniques in peaceful and hygienic ashram surrounds.
- A soporific experience of a Yagya (Fire ceremony) with mantric chanting by the Ganges to heal and eliminate obstacles both internal and external.
- Unlocking the body to become Yoga friendly and establishing the beginnings of relationship with this ancient practice.
- A spiritual practice to release all inner and outer negatives to submerge with divine consciousness at the embankment of the Holy Ganges at dawn or twilight.
- A divine surrender via song and dance into the yogic mind. A dynamic ceremony accompanied in group with arti and chanting. A joyous and mystical activity.
- Defined as a state of obstinacy to dictate to the body to meld according to the yogis physical practice leading to divine consciousness.
- Active & passive meditation
- Guided meditation
- Silent meditation
- The psychology of Yoga - The mind benefits accruing from the practice of yoga and its reform of ones relationship with the body.
- Healing through pranic energy - Healing the mind/body aspect with cosmic light and energy "chi" or "prana" detailing its finer nuances and benefits.
- Laughter Therapy - Cultivating natural laughter to tackle inner conflicts and confusions and releasing ones deep rooted unresolved emotional issues.
Benefits of the course
- Trained body
- Meditative mind
- Refreshed worldview
- Life style choices
- Improved relationships
- Emotional stability
4 Nights / 5 Days Program Details
Day 01 : Arrive Rishkesh. After checkin briefing for the program
Day 02-04 : Yoga schedule as below :
06:00 Am to 06:30 Am : Wake up call
06:30 Am to 07:00 Am : Yagya-Fire ceremony (cleansing ritual)
07:00 Am to 08:30 Am : Hatha Yoga Asana Series ,Pranayam& Meditation
09:30 Am to 09:30 Am : Breakfast and rest time
10:00 Am to 11:30 Am : Discourses
11:30 Am to 12:30 Pm : Lecture
01:00 Pm to 02:00 Pm : Lunch
02:00 Pm to 04:30 Pm : Rest
04:30 Pm to 05:00 Pm : Tea break
05:00 Pm to 06:00 Pm : Hatha Yoga Asana Series ,Pranayam& Meditation
06:00 Pm to 07:00 Pm : Bhakti Yoga
08:00 Pm to 09:00 Pm : Dinner & Lights out
Day 05 : Rishikesh Depart
Course Fee Per Person
|SN NO.||Room Occupancy||In US dollars|
|1||Single person occupancy (Single room)||US$ 525|
|2||Twin Sharing occupancy (Twin room)||US$ 395 per person|
Note :- For above course advanced booking fee will be US$ 100 per person per course, which can be paid online through your credit card or via bank transfer to our account.
Accommodation and meals are included in the course fee for the entire duration of the training course. Accommodation has options of twin and single person occupancy with amenities like attached toilets, hot and cold water, Reverse Osmosis drinking water, etc. Meals include Early Morning Tea/snacks, Breakfast Lunch Evening Tea/snacks and Dinner. Our courses will be held at Rishikesh.
- Please ensure that you do not consume fish, meat / eggs / wine/ tobacco or stimulants as they are an impediment to spiritual progress.
- Please note that NO TYPE of non vegetarian meals will be offered during the training period.
- Healthy high quality freshly prepared vegetarian meals are provided in all our training packages. These meals are called "satvik" and they assist in spiritual progress.