5 Days Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh
The five-days yoga retreat is state-of-the-art yoga course in Rishikesh, the gateway to pilgrim tour in Devbhoomi. This yoga discourse designed for spiritual-seekers to delve deep in yoga is a must for every enthusiastic. Spiritual awakening is the outcome of yoga retreat.
Yoga is touching new horizon with every passing year. Doing yoga near ever-flowing Ganga of Rishikesh in the most natural surroundings has its own worth. You touch the multi-dimensions of Yoga and see the big changes in your physical and mental sphere.
Objectives : The main objectives of this yoga retreat are :
- Retreat in the lap of nature
- Experience of spiritual awakening
- Realize new dimensions of yoga
- Know your hidden energy
Fumes emitted in yagya are unforgettable life-time experience who visits Rishikesh for learning yoga.
- Purifying of atmosphere
- Time & location of Holy-fire ritual plays important role
- Know heat and sound energy during yagya
- Holy smoke energizes the body and mind
- Enigmatic energies of fire pyramid
This is the traditional yoga practice
- Positive changes in mind & body
- It brings the balance between sun and moon
- It channelizes the two forces ‘ida’ and ‘pingala’
- You get knowledge how to regulate the brain waves
- Without practicing hatha yoga, one can’t think of raja yoga
- Laughing meditation
- Guided meditation
- Silent meditation
- Chanting meditation
Modify Yoga Techniques
- Modify breathing techniques for different age group
- Standing forward fold with chair
- Seated forward bend with chair
- Amazing stretches for the upper body
- Stretching for shoulders and neck
Benefits of the Course
- Spiritual development
- Peaceful inner health
- Opening of muscles
- You become more flexible
- Regulation of mental waves
4 Nights / 5 Days Program Details
Day 01 : Arrive Rishkesh. After checkin briefing for the program
Day 02-04 : Yoga schedule as below :
06:00 Am to 06:30 Am : Wake up call
06:30 Am to 07:00 Am : Yagya-Fire ceremony (cleansing ritual)
07:00 Am to 08:30 Am : Hatha Yoga Asana Series ,Pranayam& Meditation
09:30 Am to 09:30 Am : Breakfast and rest time
10:00 Am to 11:30 Am : Discourses
11:30 Am to 12:30 Pm : Lecture
01:00 Pm to 02:00 Pm : Lunch
02:00 Pm to 04:30 Pm : Rest
04:30 Pm to 05:00 Pm : Tea break
05:00 Pm to 06:00 Pm : Hatha Yoga Asana Series ,Pranayam& Meditation
06:00 Pm to 07:00 Pm : Bhakti Yoga
08:00 Pm to 09:00 Pm : Dinner & Lights out
Day 05 : Rishikesh Depart
Course Fee Per Person
|SN NO.||Room Occupancy||In US dollars|
|1||Single person occupancy (Single room)||US$ 525|
|2||Twin Sharing occupancy (Twin room)||US$ 395 per person|
Note :- For above course advanced booking fee will be US$ 100 per person per course, which can be paid online through your credit card or via bank transfer to our account.
Accommodation and meals are included in the course fee for the entire duration of the training course. Accommodation has options of twin and single person occupancy with amenities like attached toilets, hot and cold water, Reverse Osmosis drinking water, etc. Meals include Early Morning Tea/snacks, Breakfast Lunch Evening Tea/snacks and Dinner. Our courses will be held at Rishikesh.
- Please ensure that you do not consume fish, meat / eggs / wine/ tobacco or stimulants as they are an impediment to spiritual progress.
- Please note that NO TYPE of non vegetarian meals will be offered during the training period.
- Healthy high quality freshly prepared vegetarian meals are provided in all our training packages. These meals are called "satvik" and they assist in spiritual progress.