200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
200 hours Yoga teacher Training in Rishikesh, India (Yoga Alliance, USA Certified) is one-size-fits-all teacher training program making its presence felt in this loud world of big brands and names. It delivers the heart and soul of yoga philosophy and teachings in most pragmatic way. The yoga courses are based on traditional and authentic knowledge of yoga with regards to asanas, practice and teaching.
Homely environment, real information on yoga philosophy and teachings that once had been remote and perhaps even unreachable is the hallmark of the yoga school. It firmly believes that nothing will replace the face-to-face interaction between a conversant, engaged yoga teacher and his/her students. 200 hours yoga teacher training certified by Yoga Alliance,U.S.A is really popular in India.
Why You Join SYF for 200 hours Yoga teacher Training in Rishikesh
- It gives comprehensive knowledge of traditional yoga
- Yoga curriculum covers in-depth information in modern context
- It caters to the needs of all levels of yoga aspirants
- Utilization of maximum potential of each student
- Greater balance of practical & theoretical knowledge
- Gives you an opportunity to see rural life of hills
200 hours Yoga teacher Training in Rishikesh Course Recognition
The Spirit Yoga Foundation (SYF) is certified and registered with the Indian Government under Societies Registration Act 1860. The 200 hours Yoga Teachers Programme is certified by Yoga Alliance, USA. The certificate will be universally accepted and you can teach yoga anywhere in the world. The certificate will be provided by SYF under proper seal and signature of the president.
Suitable to Whom
- Wants to choose yoga as a career
- Fresher can also join with interest in spiritual quest
- Wants to experience yogic life
- Wants to gain mental & physical benefits
- Understanding coordination of mind & body
- Wants to change his negative behavior/habits
200 Hours Program Details
Two hours : Hatha Yoga asana series
Two Hours : Pranayama & Meditation
One Hour : Yoga Philosophy
One Hour : Anatomy & Physiology
One Hour : Ashtanga Yoga Series
One Hour : Ten Days Ayurvedic Basic Theory Knowledge
Note : We invite subject expert as guest lecture from time to time.
We provide your daily schedule on your arrival in Rishikesh.
|SN NO.||Schedule For 200 Hrs / 4 Weeks Course||Status|
|2||From 1st Jan 2018 to 28th Jan 2018||Registration Closed|
|3||From 10th Jan 2018 to 25th Jan 2018||Registration Closed|
|4||From 1st Feb 2018 to 28th Feb 2018||Registration Closed|
|5||From 1st Mar 2018 to 28th Mar 2018||Registration Closed|
|6||From 1st Apr 2018 to 28th Apr 2018||Registration Closed|
|7||From 1st May 2018 to 28th May 2018||Registration Open|
|8||From 1st June 2018 to 28th June 2018||Registration Open|
|9||From 1st July 2018 to 28th July 2018||Registration Open|
|10||From 1st Aug 2018 to 28th Aug 2018||Registration Open|
|11||From 1st Sept 2018 to 28th Sept 2018||Registration Open|
|12||From 1st Oct 2018 to 28th Oct 2018||Registration Open|
|13||From 1st Nov 2018 to 28th Nov 2018||Registration Open|
Course Fee Per Person
|SN NO.||Jan 2018 - Mar 2018||Room Occupancy|
|1||US$ 1699 per person||Twin Sharing Occupancy (Twin room)|
Note :- For above course advanced booking fee will be US$ 500 per person per course, which can be paid online through your credit card or via bank transfer to our account.
200 Hour Course ( 4 weeks ) Booking Schedule
The objective of SYF is to provide the best learning atmosphere for yogic techniques.
Total Seats : 30 Students
The 200 hr yoga teacher training course aims to provide deep amount of research material for theoretical study. Here, the theoretical education is unmatched as distinguished gurus of yoga remains in direct contact with aspiring yoga teachers. There is direct link and perfect coordination between theoretical and practical portion so that information passes effortlessly from guru to yoga students....
- Imparting traditional knowledge of yoga philosophy
- Relevance of “Anatomy & Physiology” in relation to yoga
- Need of “Ayurveda” in modern life
- Indian Philosophy in Modern Context
- Understanding of traditional Guru-disciple relationship
To understand the real essence of yoga, you need to grasp and understand the yoga and its philosophies. We start from the basic knowledge, then moves to higher understanding of yoga and its acceptability in modern world. There are different types of yoga to suit the different tastes and preferences in life. You can adopt any one of these to make your life divine and spiritual.
- Patanjali Yoga : Patanjali Sutras (Aphorism)
- Hatha Yoga : 'Ha' represents prana, while 'tha' represents mind
- What is Yoga ? : A method of spiritual union with super-consciousness
- Kriya Yoga : The yoga of action and participation in life
- Ashtanga Yoga : 'Ashta' means eight and 'Anga' means limbs
- Kundalini Yoga : Awakening of potential energy and inherent consciousness
- Karma Yoga : Yoga of action with no desire of results
- Pranayama : 'Prana' means subtle life-force, and 'Ayam' to control prana
- Indian Philosophy : Philosophy study by well known Indian philosophers.
- Laya Yoga : Union with supreme consciousness through pranayama
- Meditation : A practice to train the mind to know ourself
- Teachings of Gita : Life lessons from Gita, which are accepted worldwide
Anatomy and Physiology
This is mandatory subject to ensure the safety while during yoga practice. You will explore the effectiveness of yogic practices as told in traditional, anatomical and physiological dimensions. You will get insight how the parts of body functions in coordination with joints and muscles. How the body balance during upward or backward bending to bring better results?
Alignments on different body system:
Skeletal system : Keeping spine healthy. Understanding bones & joints
Muscular system : Understanding anatomy & functions of muscles & tendons
Cardiovascular system : Practice to keep the heart healthy by right posture
Nervous system : Yoga and its connection with nervous system
Respiratory system : Connection of yogic breathing with respiratory system
Digestive system : Learning different organs of digestion and impact of yoga
Endocrine system : Balancing hormonal and endocrine system of body
Ayurveda is traditional and most ancient method of diagnosis and treatment of various diseases without any side-effects. Here, the treatment works by reaching to the root cause of the disease by balancing of three doshas (vatta, pita & kapha).
The daily lectures will mainly cover the following topics :
- Basic understanding of Ayurveda
- Knowing your body type
- Ayurvedic diet & home-remedies
- Use of herbal plants
Yoga is not limited to theoretical portion only, but it demands vigorous practice. The practical way of learning yoga is a must-do course for all students who want to become yoga teacher and deepen their yoga practice. A well balance between theoretical and practical of yoga teacher training excels in imparting best results....
Yoga is not limited to theoretical portion only, but it demands vigorous practice. The practical way of learning yoga is a must-do course for all students who want to become yoga teacher and deepen their yoga practice. A well balance between theoretical and practical of yoga teacher training excels in imparting best results.
During practical training, you will receive tools and knowledge that will hone your yoga practice skill and thereby improve your yoga teaching skills. The yoga teachers must regularly balance their teaching philosophies against their practical, in-class limitations.
During practical training, 200 hours yoga course main aim to achieve:
- Focused on achieving a holistic knowledge of yoga
- Demonstration of basic information of yoga techniques
- Learn how correct adjustments and alignments of various postures
- Provide deeper understanding of the yoga philosophy by practicing yoga
- To develop & broaden your knowledge and helps to achieve holistic learning
Introduction to Yoga Asanas
Learning position which is comfortable and steady is the key for beginners. It opens the energy channels and psychic centers. It will be interesting to know how some animal postures are useful. Asnas is quite different from aerobic exercise. Mainly, we impart practical training and demonstrations of around 100 to 120 asanas. The following is the description of asanas covered in 200 hrs yoga course :
- Pawan Muktasana Part : 1
- Pawan Muktasana Part : 2
- Yoga Exercises for the Eyes
- Vajrasana Group of Asanas
- Standing Asana
- Surya Namasakra
- Padmasana Group
- Backward Bending Asanas
- Forward Bending Asana
- Spinal Twisting Asanas
- Inverted Asanas
- Balancing Asanas
Introduction to Pranayama
Practice of asana, pranayama, bandha and mudra constitutes the process of yoga. After mastering posture, one must go practice for controlling of the prana (pranayama) by stopping the motions of inhalation and exhalation.
The object to pranayama is to control the vital energy by controlling the prana. Here, the students will learn many aspects of pranayama:
- Time, place & duration for pranayama
- Learn inhalation/exhalation & retention of breath
- Learn how yogic breath controls the mind
- Role of pranayama in meditation
- Activation of inner spiritual centers of energy
Introduction to Bandhas
The word “Bandha” means to lock or block redirecting the course of energy into the Sushumna Nadi. The yogic student should now practice the three bandhas. These are done to control the yogic breathing and control the wastage of energy. This is one of the important component of Hatha Yoga.
- Jalandhar Bandha
- Uddiyan Bandha
- Mool Bandha
Introduction to Mudras
Mudras are a combination of subtle physical movements to experience universal or cosmic force. Mudras are included broadly in kriya and kundalini yoga practices. Though there are a number of mudras, the specific ones covered in our training programs are :
- Psychic gesture of knowledge
- Gesture of consciousness
- Attitude of the womb or source of life
- Eyebrow centre grazing
- Fierce or terrifying gecture
Introduction to Shatkarm Kriya
Shatkarm is used prior to pranayama and other subtle yoga practices. Shatkarma are the six yogic techniques of purification by neti, dhauti, nauli, basti, trataka and kapalbhati. The following Shatkarm kriyas are taught in yoga teachers training program :
- Passing water through nostrils.
- Purging the stomach using water
- Deep Abdominal breathing
- Activation of digestive fire
- Mind cleansing by focusing on a flame for stilling the mind.
Introduction to Meditation
Meditation is an ancient practice where the meditative mind goes inward and finally you can truly listen to your inner self. You discover all answers searching for within yourself.
It is a skill that takes time and practice under the guidance of experienced yoga teachers to develop. The deeper knowledge of meditation forms a core part of this part of practical training.
- Self-meditation (solo meditation) can be done alone and easily accessible
- Group meditation which works on collective energy of all participants
- Practicing passive and dynamic meditation categories
- Learn how to motivated and committed to each practice of meditation
- Learning right practice technique for getting mastery over meditation
Modifying Pranayam through Breathing
Some modifying breathing techniques introduced in our practical course is core course of practical training. The techniques told in the course here are simple and easy to do that anybody can do. Certain breathing techniques can gain its multi-dimensional level of modifying pranayama in multi-ways :
- Shoulder Breathing
- Namaskar Breathing
- Hand Streth Breathing
- Kapal Breathing
- Crose Breathing
- Up Hand Breathing
- Mountain and Bhujang Asana Breathing
- Shashank Bhujangasana Breathing
- Tiger Pose Breathing
- Cat Stretch Breathing
- Chest stretch Breathing
- Abdominal Breathing
- Pran Breathing
Practice makes you perfect in doing various yogic postures. We have developed this learning in such a way that it suit to all categories of yoga practitioners. Our Ashtanga yoga series is based on the primary series based on eight limbs. All our asana practice will be under the guidance of experienced yoga teachers. You advance to higher practice, once you have mastery over basic series of asanas.
- Sun Salutation : Create the calm rhythm of breathing with concentration.
- Basic Position : Learn the alignment & adjustment of body balance while doing asnas.
- Primary Series : It requires stamina, flexibility and endurance for long sitting in asana.
- Intermediate Series : By cleansing of energetic channels, you prepare for advance series.
- Advance Series : It demands high level of stamina, endurance and flexibility of body.
In the course fees, we will provide these facilities :
- Free Wi-Fi facility
- Mineral Water
- 24-hours power back-up
Free study material and related items :
- A bag to keep the study material
- Yoga books & study material for self-study
- Notebook and required stationery
- Jal Neti lota (water-carrying vessel)