100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh
One of the most important things any human being can do is to teach. The Spirit Yoga Foundation (SYF) has shaped the yoga school like no other yoga institute or centre has. The learning is direct and lucid with an in-depth knowledge of hatha yoga. 100 hours yoga teacher training certified by Spirit yoga foundation in India.
Take something off to look a little deep into yourself and calm the mind down. We need to aware of the people who are around us. The 100 hours yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh has been developed keeping in mind yoga aspirants’ for learning, practicing and assessing their progress.
Though the demand for yoga teachers has risen sharply over the years, the emphasis is never on numbers but on skills. A yoga teacher should keep his knowledge constantly sharpened. 100 hours Yoga teachers training in Rishikesh have opened new avenues of employment opportunities.
- Practical & theoretical knowledge of traditional yoga
- Experience of spiritual energy in your gross existence
- Unhindered flow of energy in whole body
- It caters to the needs of all yoga aspirants
- Learn more in less period of time
- Grooming of each student in natural lifestyle
Course Recognition : The Spirit Yoga Foundation (SYF) is certified and registered with the Indian Government under Societies Registration Act 1860. The certificate will be provided by SYF under proper seal and signature of the president. And, this certificate is universally applicable.
Suitable to Whom :
- Brings your maximum potential at the surface
- Wants to traditional understanding of yoga
- Eager to know his/her subtle existence
- Wants to change his life in divine shape
- Balancing mind, body & conscience for better results
- Merging spirituality with materialistic life
100 Hours Program Details
Two hours : Hatha Yoga asana series
Two Hours : Pranayama & Meditation
One Hour : Yoga Philosophy
One Hour : Anatomy & Physiology
One Hour : Ashtanga Yoga Series
One Hour : Ten Days Ayurvedic Basic Theory Knowledge
Notes : We invite subject expert as guest lecture from time to time.
We provide your daily schedule on your arrival in Rishikesh
Course Fee Per Person
|SN NO.||Jan 2018 - Mar 2018||Room Occupancy|
|1||US$ 999 per person||Twin Sharing Occupancy (Twin room)|
Note :- For above course advanced booking fee will be US$ 300 per person per course, which can be paid online through your credit card or via bank transfer to our account.
Total Seats : 30 Students
Yoga has covered a long distance since it originated in Himalaya. In the last few decades, you saw many yoga schools and centers coming up in every nook and corner of the city. The team of yoga guru & yoga master will help you in right alignment & adjustment while doing asana.
There is hardly any walk of life that is not affected by yoga. Yoga has become a part of the global economic system. Practicing yoga under the guidance of yoga masters is the trademark of the practical portion of yoga teacher training course.
- Learning right alignment & adjustment in asana
- Live demo by yoga masters
- Self-knowledge & acquisition of the power of yoga
- Performing of asanas in tuning with nature
- Doing all actions as a divine offering
- Life force increases & intellect sharpens
Key Elements of the Practical Portion
Introduction to Yoga Asanas
An asana is what is steady and pleasant. The practice of asanas becomes firmly grounded when it has been cultivated for a long time, uninterruptedly with earnest devotion. Many asanas reflect the movement of animals and meet the challenges of nature.
Asanas not only strengthens the body, but also prepares you to awaken the higher centers responsible for experiencing inner journey. The aim of asanas is to release the knots & mental tensions. Through the practice of selected asanas, your dormant energy potential will release.
It can be practiced by yoga aspirants of all age groups including male and female. It should be done after completing shatkarma, and then followed by pranayama.
The asanas are classified into three groups : beginners, intermediate and advanced.
- Pawan Muktasana Part : 1
- Pawan Muktasana Part : 2
- Yoga Exercises for the Eyes
- Vajrasana Group of Asanas
- Standing Asana
- Surya Namasakra
- Padmasana Group
- Backward Bending Asanas
- Forward Bending Asana
- Spinal Twisting Asanas
- Inverted Asanas
- Balancing Asanas
Introduction to Pranayama
Pranayama is harmonious and rhythmic control of breath. It is one of the fine arts of hatha yoga. It is a very powerful technique for the dissemination of spiritual knowledge. Here, you will learn how to retain the purity and divinity of control of prana (pranayama).
You should have an expert guru by your side to practice pranayama, especially if you are novice. Inhalation, exhalation including internal breath retention and external breath retention are part and parcel of pranayama.
- Time, place & duration for pranayama
- Learn inhalation/exhalation & retention of breath
- Learn how yogic breath controls the mind
- Role of pranayama in meditation
- Activation of inner spiritual centers of energy
Mudra means gesture or attitude which is a unique part of yoga requiring a very delicate awareness. It leads to awakening of pranas, chakras & kundalini. It can be categorized into five categories viz. hand mudras, head mudras, postural mudras, lock mudras and perineal mudras. The specific mudras that you learn here:
- Psychic gesture of knowledge
- Gesture of consciousness
- Attitude of the womb or source of life
- Eyebrow centre grazing
- Fierce or terrifying gecture
Bandha is a Sanskrit word which means to hold, tighten or lock. It should be practiced and mastered individually. There are four bandhas viz. jalandhara, moola, uddiyana & maha with an intention of locking action is to hold the pranas in specific areas for the spiritual benefit. The most important are:
- Jalandhara Bandha
- Uddiyana Bandha
- Mool Bandha
Shat means six actions or six cleansing techniques. These are neti, dhauti, nauli, basti, trataka and kapalbhati. These are done to remove three defects: kapha (mucus), pitta (bile) & vata (wind).
- Passing water through nostrils.
- Purging the stomach using water.
- Deep Abdominal breathing.
- Activation of digestive fire.
- Mind cleansing by focusing on a flame for stilling the mind.
Meditation improves your thought-wave, emotions & creativity. Without mastering attention & concentration, it is not advisable to directly jump into meditation. It gives you self-reliance and self-esteem. As you move deeper into meditation practice, you start to see the mental & spiritual benefits.
- Group meditation
- Passive & dynamic meditation
- Practicing technique of right meditation
- Meditation on gross and subtle objects
Modifying Pranayama through Breathing
The specially designed breathing techniques is the gem of entire practical training course of yoga teachers training course in Rishikesh. It is a series of stretches and poses that you do with breathing techniques of yoga.
- Shoulder breathing
- Namaskar breathing
- Hands-stretch breathing
- Kapal breathing
- Up-hand breathing
- Mountain & Bhujang Asana breathing
- Shashank Bhujangasana breathing
Basic Series in Astanga Yoga
Practice makes you perfect in doing various yogic postures. We have developed this learning in such a way that it suit to all categories of yoga practitioners. Our Ashtanga yoga series is based on the primary series based on eight limbs. All our asana practice will be under the guidance of experienced yoga teachers. You advance to higher practice, once you have mastery over basic series of asanas.
Sun Salutation : Create the calm rhythm of breathing with concentration
Basic Position : Learn the alignment & adjustment of body balance while doing asnas
Primary Series : It requires stamina, flexibility and endurance for long sitting in asana
Intermediate Series : By cleansing of energetic channels, you prepare for advance series
Advance Series : It demands high level of stamina, endurance and flexibility of body
The 100 hrs yoga teacher training course is designed in such a way to bring your maximum potential to invigorate into spiritual realm and also excel in your profession. All the topics covered in theroretical portion will give you best insight into traditional teachings of yoga. In shorter period of 15 days, you will come out as best yoga teacher with fine intellect and sharp memory. Rishikesh is a wonderful destination for all those who want to dive in the ocean of yoga philosophy.
- Incredible landscape of Rishikesh to learn theory of yoga
- It offers every minute knowledge of yoga one can dream of Maximum learning in lesser time
- Easy to understand and concise language
- Highly accomplished yoga philosophers will teach you
- Knowledge is acquired by individual effort
The yoga philosophy covers all subjects starting from origin and history of yoga. Then, the contribution of Sage Patanjali to the modern yoga by Yoga Sutras will also be discussed. There are different paths of yoga to suit the tastes of all spiritual-seekers. The role of meditation and pranayama will be told in length to explore the new dimensions of spiritualism. The philosophical study of “Gita” highly speaks of karma yoga and bhakti yoga.
- Patanjali Yoga : Patanjali Sutras (Aphorism)
- Hatha Yoga : 'Ha' represents prana, while 'tha' represents mind
- What is Yoga ? : A method of spiritual union with super-consciousness
- Kriya Yoga : The yoga of action and participation in life
- Ashtanga Yoga : 'Ashta' means eight and 'Anga' means limbs
- Kundalini Yoga : Awakening of potential energy and inherent consciousness
- Karma Yoga : Yoga of action with no desire of results
- Pranayama : 'Prana' means subtle life-force, and 'Ayam' to control prana
- Indian Philosophy : Philosophy study by well known Indian philosophers
- Meditation : A practice to train the mind to know ourself
Anatomy and Physiology
study with reference to yoga. You will get insight how the different parts of body coordinate and works. You will learn how to balance the body during upward or backward bending to bring better results ?
Alignments on different body system:
- 1. Skeletal system : Knowing the connection bones & joints for effortless yoga.
- 2. Muscular system : Understanding anatomy & functions of muscles & tendons
- 3. Cardiovascular system : Practice to keep the heart healthy by right posture
- 4. Nervous system : Yoga and its connection with nervous system
- 5. Respiratory system : Connection of yogic breathing with respiratory system
- 6. Digestive system : Learning different organs of digestion and impact of yoga
- 7. Endocrine system : Balancing hormonal and endocrine system of body
In the course fees, we will provide these facilities :
- Free Wi-Fi facility
- Mineral Water
- 24-hours power back-up
Free study material and related items :
- A bag to keep the study material
- Yoga books & study material for self-study
- Notebook and required stationery
- Jal Neti lota (water-carrying vessel)
Complimentary materials for yoga training
- Kurta Pyjama (Two-sets, minimum for 10 days course)
- Yoga Mat
- Yogic Cleansing Process material
- Rudraksha Mala (beads)
- Sphatik Mala (Quartz Stone beads)
Only the 200 hours yoga course certificate is certified by reputed Yoga Alliance, USA.
- 100 hours yoga course will be certified by Spirit Yoga Foundation (SYF)
- 15 days yoga & ayurveda will be certified by SYF
- Preliminary & Advance Kundalini Yoga by SYF
- Three-days & Five-days Yoga Course by SYF
Social Service Internship
From past many years, the Spirit Yoga Foundation (SYF) engages in social service in many villages of this hill state. It offers you a golden opportunity to peek into village life and their lifestyle in the close proximity of nature. The interested yoga students for 15 days, 200 hours and 10 days yoga course can work as volunteer in any selected village.
What we provide :
- Free meals
- Free accommodation
- Social activities
- Cultural activity
What you have to pay for :
- Transportation (to & fro)
- Additional facility
- Additional Food
- Good accommodation (hotel, guest-house)