SYF has a mission to integrate Yoga and Ayurveda into rural cultures where the impact of modernity has not yet influenced the common man. We believe that alternative systems of health and ecology would sustain man and the planet much more beneficially. SYF has a vision to create quaint yoga villages where conventional yoga is part of daily life for all its inhabitants. We invite your donation whether monetary or in skills development to create such villages.
How you can help
- Individual monetary donations
- Corporate Social responsibility
- Individual or group volunteering
- Intellectual and skills guidance via proposals
- Skill Development
- Yoga awareness
- Women Empowerment
- Child Care & Education
Donations given to Spirit Yoga Foundation are eligible for tax exemption.
- 1. Under Societies Registration Act 1860
- 2. Under section 12A of The Income Tax Act 1961
- 3. Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- 4. Under Foreign Contribution (regulation) Act, 2010
Mode of Payment