1. Any payments made to Spirit Yoga Foundation will mean automatically that both Rules and Regulations & Payment and Refund Policy of Spirit Yoga Foundation are unequivocally accepted in full by the applicant / applicants.
2. Making Payment implies that the applicant is fit to learn yoga and in case the applicant encounters any medical issues while learning yoga SYF will not be held liable.
3. Participants must not to join any other educational or hobby programs concomitantly with their course with Sprit Yoga Foundation.
4. Please register online through our site in advance.
5. Please specify the month of the year you wish to join.
6. Please keep proof of submission of the advance amount to reserve your seat on the required yoga course.
7. Approximately 1/3 of payment upon booking and the balance amount one week prior to commencement course which can be paid (ONLINE ) or in person at the SYF office at Rishikesh.
8. Please refer to the Rules & Regulations section & Payment and Refund Policy of Spirit Yoga Foundation before applying or making any payments.
Refund Policy (Terms and Conditions)
1. In the event that a course is changed due to lack of required students or weather conditions logistical reasons etc. SYF will refund entire amount to the applicant should he want to opt out.
2. The registration amount paid to Sprit Yoga Foundation is transferable to another person or to another course at our Centre only upon written request by the applicant.
3. $US 100.00 (one hundred) of registration fee is forfeited as processing fee to transfer the advance amount of registration.
4. This transfer of registration must be completed prior to commencement of course.
5. Postponement of course attendance will also entail a fine of $US 100.00.
6. In case the applicant decides to cancel his/her registration one month before the time of commencement of the course then SYF will deduct an amount of $US 200.00 from the advance and refund rest of the amount.
7. No amount would be refunded (100 % cancellation) in case the applicant cancels his/her registration less than one month before the commencement of the course.
8. If any applicant leaves after the commencement of the course but before its completion no amount will be refunded. However the participant will be provided a waiver of 40% for course fee in case he wishes to re-register at a later date within a period of two months.
9. SYF reserves the right to expel any student from the course at any time on grounds of misconduct or inappropriate behaviour, disrespecting the prescribed culture and guidelines by SYF.
10. SPF reserves the right to cancel / call off the course or workshop at any time owing to any exigency prior to the commencement of the course. In such case any amount paid by the applicant as registration / course fee will be refunded.