Sonic Consciousness Meditation in Himalayas
Journey through Himalayan energetic epicenters
Duration : 9 Nights / 10 Days
Overview - Sonic epicenters & Meditation
A spiritual Trek through rarely traveled pathways in verdant Himalayan foliage. A rich discovery through flowery meadows, wilderness, exotic fauna, and sacred sites. Ancient stone temples, caves, waterfalls, and the odd resident hermit or mystic.
Cradled in undulating Himalayan terrain, in remote wilderness lie nestled energetic niches and nooks where the aspirant can find meditative bliss and shift consciousness with exceptional ease.
Spirit Yoga Foundation, Rishikesh has selected and continues to discover such energetic confluences in the Himalayan belt to lead small groups of pilgrims of consciousness and presence (DivyaBhaav) into the remoteness of their mind essence via meditative techniques guiding into speedy esoteric focal points which once channeled remain so and can be utilized at any other location even when the journey into the Himalayas has ended.
Geographic locations (Uttarakhand))
- A Yagya with mantric fire ceremony to clear obstacles both inner and outer at the onset
- A halt for five days at sacred site with discourses on meditative techniques with practices.
- Visitations to sonic spaces to crystallize meditation via learnt techniques
- Locking the wisdom.
Ancient meditative techniques
- Pranayam - Breath control and energetic cleansing
- Kriyas - Systems of channeling
- Bandhas - Locking and diverting energies
- Mudras - Establishing chakric consciousness via finger movements
- Sonic meditation
Benefits of the course
- Direct experience of energy and presence
- Cleansing in pure Himalayan environment
- Earthing and trekking
- Take away knowledge practical and theoretical in the technology of yoga and meditation.
- a. Experienced and trained Yogis and Yoga Masters.
- b. Camp facilities with vegetarian food and amenities.
- c. First aid Facilities
- d. Trail guides
- e. Mats and cushions
- f. Warm bedding with bed and tent
- g. Communications and networks (where possible).
9 Nights / 10 Days Itinerary
Afternoon arrive at Rishikesh, briefing about the course.
Tour of Rishikesh
Morning after breakfast drivet to Himalayan Location. All meals provided en route. On arrival checkin and get acquainted to the place.
Day 03 to 06
6 Am : Wake up call
6:30 Am to 7:30 Am : Yagya-Fire ceremony (cleansing ritual)
7:30 Am to 9:00 Am : Surya Namaskara ,Pranayam and Meditation
9:00 Am to 09:30 Am : Breakfast
9:30 Am to 10:00 Am : Rest
10:00 Am to 12:00 Pm : Technical discourse Followed by Meditation
12:00 Pm to 1:00 Pm : Lunch
3:30 Pm to 4:00 Pm : Tea
4:00 Pm to 6:00 Pm : Technical discourse Followed by meditation
6:30 Pm to 7:30 Pm : Om alankar with meditation
7:30 Pm : Dinner
Day 07 to 08
6 Am : Wake up
6:30 Am to 7:30 Am : Surya Namaskara .Pranayam and Meditation
7:30 Am To 8:00 Am : Breakfast
09 Am trek begins 10 Am : Arrival to site
10 Am to 12 Pm : Pranayam and Meditation
12:30 Pm to 1:30 Pm : lunch
1:00 Pm to 3:00 Pm : Personal time / rest
3:30 Pm : Return to camp
Return to Rishikesh ( lunch provided en route)
Dinner at the ashram in Rishikesh
7 Am : Wake up call
7:30 Am to 8:30 Am : Closing and feedback
8:30 Am to 9:30 Am : Breakfast
12 Pm : After lunch departure.
Course Fee Per Person
|SN NO.||Room Occupancy||In US dollars|
|1||Single person Occupancy per room||US$ 1550|
|2||Twin Sharing Occupancy per room||US$ 1250 per person|
Note :- For above course advanced booking fee will be US$ 300 per person per course, which can be paid online through your credit card or via bank transfer to our account.
Accommodation and meals are included in the course fee for the entire duration of the training course. Accommodation has options of twin and single person occupancy with amenities like attached toilets, hot and cold water, Reverse Osmosis drinking water, etc. Meals include Early Morning Tea/snacks, Breakfast Lunch Evening Tea/snacks and Dinner. Our courses will be held at Rishikesh.
- A bag to keep the study material.
- Course Manual and Books on Yoga for self study.
- Note book and required stationary.
- Neti lota
- Kurta Pyjama ( 2 Sets ).
- Yoga Mat
- Yogic Cleansing Process material.
- Rudraksha Mala.
- Spatic Mala