Simple Ways to Become a Yoga Teacher
What can be a better way to live a blissful life where you find peace and harmony in your own profession? Every day is a learning day where you meet different students from distinct backgrounds.
If you are dreaming to turn your passion into profession, then yoga teacher training course institute is the right platform. Making castles in the air wouldn’t solve the purpose. You have to chase your dream.
There are array of yoga institutes in the length of breadth of India. But the yoga schools in Rishikesh retain its charm of traditional yoga. Several yogis in solitude in the top of mountains still are practicing yoga for just self-realization.
Place for Practice
The place should be specially designed and hygienically perfect for yoga learning. It should be both, traditional and modern. You feel the free flow of energy. You can choose the place as per your convenience. You can browse various learning center nearby your residing city on Internet. Choose that place which is highly spiritual. If you are planning to visit India, then Rishikesh is the best choice.
- Choice of place rely on your priority & time-availability
- Pick & choose best yoga learning center in yoga capital
- Place of performance should be highly pious
- You should be in fully relaxed mind
Exploring Yoga School
One can go for yoga studio, yoga teachers training center or any ashram. Check the choice of courses available for students. The choice is yours. There are many universities which award degree courses to its yoga aspirants. In ashram, you have to live in specific lifestyle till the completion of course. One can learn in English-medium too, apart from regional languages.
- One can attain yoga degree course from recognized university
- Various yoga schools offers certificate course of six months
- One-month course can also serve the same purpose
- It should be accredited with Yoga Alliance, USA or any recognized degree
Which type of styles is mingling in your mind? In modern yoga, you may discover alterations, modifications and specifications. It’s style of mix & match. It has been done to suit the modern practitioners. But in traditional yoga, it retains the pristine glory of yoga. The style is same as yogis of yore used to do. To understand the yoga, you should grasp the physical & spiritual aspects of the subject.
- Traditional hatha yoga
- Ashtanga yoga series
- Vinayasa yoga series
- Yoga based on guru-disciple relationship
Finding a Good Teacher
Discover a good yoga teacher which can match to your frequency. He should be true yogi as there is transformation of energy. He possess the essence of authentic yoga guru. He/she can easily converse in your language or at least in English. He should be able to translate Sanskrit texts of ancient wisdom into English. A yoga teacher should be cheerful and can easily mix with his students.
- A teacher with cheerful smile infuses spirit of learning
- He should be straightforward & easy to approach
- Make the complicate knowledge into simpler ones
- Simplicity & honesty make him role-model to others
It covers medical, physical & spiritual part of knowledge. More than physical aspects, it should give emphasis on breathing & meditation. The lengthy and elongated syllabus confuses the yoga aspirants. The exaggeration of mythological stories should be avoided. Only the classic philosophy of authentic knowledge of yoga philosophers is taught at the top centers.
- Maximum information in concise syllabus
- Balance in practical & theoretical portion
- It should be simple & easy to digest
- It should relate with needs of students
Evaluation of Yoga Center
You can check the veracity of the center by checking its website and its recognition with any Yoga Alliance. It should be affiliated with government. The teacher should be well-qualified and have spotless past life. The qualifications and certified certification should be checked. The courses should match with the international standard of recognition.
- Training center should be well-recognized
- Check the feedback of previous students
- Teaching environment should be conducive
- Rules & regulations should be crystal clear
Start Your Profession
One can transform his passion into profession. Professionally, yoga is a promising field with lucrative income. You earn respect too. You can launch your yoga studio after getting certificate. Part-time or full-time profession, the choice is yours. You are eligible to start your career as yoga instructor in any reputed yoga school. If you have spiritual bent of mind, you can do your own penance (sadhna).