How Yoga Cure Disease
Coordinate your mind, body & conscience in natural way to control many diseases
To enjoy the glow of good health, there’s nothing more satisfying and refreshing than yoga. Devote some hour to twist & turn your body with controlled breathing. It calms your mind & brings inner strength & self-confidence for perfect health.
It is better at curing you than pills. It decreases stress hormones and enhances immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance power to disease. A fit & disease-free body is the ultimate best fashion statement.
Cleanse your mind from the stress and worries, and sit in meditation. It will improve your physical health immensely, giving you strength & agility. Yoga Ayurveda courses recommends regaining our awareness through spiritual practice.
- Therapeutic yoga promotes healthy condition of mind/body
- It supports the healing process without any side-effects
- Yoga school promotes natural means to manage stress
- Helps in balancing the emotional behavior
- It maintained hygiene of the internal organs
- You feel refreshed, relaxed & active
Those who Learning yoga as inseparable part of their life experience great deal of peace of mind and joy. It control many diseases and also promotes and maintains the healthy condition of body & mind and prevents the disease processes.
Mechanics of Asanas
For maintain of posture, the central nervous system uses its lower centres of integration. Beginners can experience little exertion due to muscles, joints & tendons. The reason is: muscles & joints are not so flexible, so be careful.
- The learning nature of asana should be slow & smooth
- It intended to gently massage the glands & muscles
- Postural reflexes are regulated by lower centers
- Avoid undue bending or active stretching
- It will bring tranquility to the mind
- It is advisable to avoid inverted asanas in the later stages of pregnancy.
Practicing yogic postures has myriad of benefits in improving your health, as it keeps away from diseases like headache, fever, flu, asthma etc and helps you fit, flexible and fresh for the entire day.
When your body work properly, the chances of you suffering from various diseases diminishes. Some postures are useful for indigestion, constipation, acidity, excess wind, diabetes and disorders of the male & female reproductive systems.
Tiger Pose (vyaghrasana): Relaxes the sciatic nerves & relieves sciatica
Roaring lion pose: Excellent asana for throat, nose, ears, eyes & mouth
Thunderbolt Pose (Vajrasana): Useful in relieving hyperacidity & peptic ulcer
Lotus Pose (Padmasana): It stimulates the digestive process
Weighing scale pose: It removes excess weight & makes you slim
Full Butterfly pose: It removes tiredness due to long hours of standing & walking.
Rowing boat: Useful for gynaecological disorders and post-natal recovedry. It also removes constipation.
Wind releasing pose: Useful for relieving flatulence.
Crow walking & abdominal stretch pose: Helps to remove constipation
An hour daily yogic breathing in the morning can change your life. Especially, if you suffer from heart disease, mood swings and hypertension. It clam your nerves and improves your mood and keep you energetic and positive.
Easy comfortable breathing purifies the nadis & improve digestion
- Kapalabhati cleanses the respiratory system & nasal passage
- It removes impurities of the body & improve cardiac function
- Bhramari pranayama is very useful for headaches & migraine
- Ujjayi pranayama is very effective for thyroid problems
- Bhastrika pranayama controls asthma by strengthening lungs
It controls the rhythms of the body & mind. Kapalabhati is one of the six cleansing process in hatha yoga course. It throws out the impurities of the blood. He who practises pranayama will have good appetite, enormous strength and robust health.
The learning of ashtangayoga is incomplete without pranayama. The conscious control of breath may use the energy trapped in neurotic, unconscious mental patterns for creative & joyful activity.
Mystical Moments of Meditation
Meditation is basic to yogic life which acts as a powerful tonic. It wards off negative feelings like fear, insecurity & emotional imbalance. You feel immense joy and bliss, when you get relieved of emotional stress.
- It is very beneficial for cardiac patient
- It braces cardiovascular system by pacifying mental & emotional tensions
- It is helpful in chronic cough & respiratory weakness
- It relieves asthmatic patients by recognizing psychic factors
- By meditating on your breath, get rid of digestive problems
- Inner meditation can relieve your constipation problems
Live your life in a correct and proper way as recommended by many yoga schools and meditation philosophy.