Balancing Your Spiritual & Materialistic Life
“Is it possible to make balance between spiritual & materialistic life?” The answer is ‘Yes’. You can eat best food, wear branded clothes, live in mansion, yet you can be retaining spirituality in your life by yoga and meditation.
Everything which is related to body’s pleasure like power, all luxuries of life, love & family bondage are the fruits of materialism. Outer pleasure is worldly, while inner bliss is spiritual. Remember, the outer world is extension of inner world.
Spirituality is inner purity. The hatha yoga highly speaks of balancing spiritual life with normal life. The outer world is materialistic where you need to earn money. Yoga retreat in spiritual surroundings of Rishikesh infuses spirituality in life.
- You are seeking pleasure in outer world
- Your own existence is due to materialistic world
- There is close connection between two parallel worlds
- Retain purity of heart while enjoying life
- Balancing is an art which you need to master
- Understanding your true existence for boundless experience
Understanding Mystery of Life
Life is not as complicated as you think. It’s as simple and enjoying as carefree penguin stroll in the sea-beach. Life teaches you many things, which no books or library can teach you. With every passing year, you become more mature.
You can be karma Yogi (path of action) by doing your job-heartedly with no intention of monetary gain or any award. Doing action is in your hand. Learn spiritualism & yoga from reputed yoga school can better makes you understand.
Despite this rosy picture, the ground realities are stark. Some people get worried when they fired from job. Others feel rejected & dejected when fail in romance. They become dumb after hearing the news of the sudden demise of loved ones. You need money for your survival. With more money, you can make your like comfortable and pleasing. But there are some things in life, where the power of money becomes useless. For peace & inner happiness, you need spiritual life.
- Life is simple and straight
- You need spirituality to understand life
- Remain calm in all situations & circumstances
- Accept the harsh realities of life
- Purity in life makes you strong
- Over-indulgence of anything brings misery
- Don’t be a slave of comfort life
Why Spirituality is Indispensable in Life?
Swami Vivekananda writes, “In a conflict between the heart and the brain, follow your heart.” The heart is directly connected to inner conscience, which is the voice of super consciousness. He guides you and motivates you in all situations.
Spirituality is the greatest wealth of man. It ensures your survival even when all things go against you. Sometimes, you lose your lucrative job as it happened in 2008 recession. When sorrows come, it never comes alone, but in groups.
Materialism and spiritualism are two sides of the same coin. There is an increasing global demand for motivated and well-qualified yoga gurus who can demonstrate an understanding of the spiritual benefits to modern world.
Yogic Management of Life
Your all actions should be divine for enhancing spiritual awareness. This has proved to be blessing for yoga students aiming to work in the international platform of yogic management to gain strong universal awareness.
Love & hatred, day & night, calm & storm are all parts of life. In the same vein, spirituality is also your inseparable part of life, which can’t be neglected. Meditation & yoga courses gives an indepth knowledge of hatha yoga courses
Many young ones were hurt, but not discouraged. In spite of facing all oddities of life, they restore their energy, and again find handsome-paying jobs. He who is spiritual is full of life and have lot of plans regarding his future.
- Bring divinity in all your actions
- Avoid earning money by dishonest means
- The real-pleasure comes from hard-earned money
- Karma yoga is the best part of life
Connecting to Inner Spiritualism
Life itself is divine and full of happiness. You can understand the real purpose of your life only when stimulate you inner conscience. It can be polished & enhanced by connecting with plants, animals or children of underprivileged society.
Plants are also expression of life-form, which needs to be takes tender care. It beautifies the surroundings and also generates pure air. By watering of plants on regular basis, you can connect with plant kingdom.
When you do any work without getting any reward or monetary gain that is spiritualism. By engaging in some social service viz. free distribution of medicines & clothes to poor sections of society can be a part of spirituality.
- Any work without any profit gives you real peace and happiness
- You connect your inner consciousness with other consciousness
- Doing welfare for the society is part of spiritualism
- You transfer your energy for the happiness of others
- Doing your work honestly is connected to spiritualism