About Spirit Yoga Foundation
Spirit Yoga foundation (SYF) was founded in 2009 by Shri Yogi Simant Maindola and Mr Ravi Gosani a native of Uttarakhand with the aim of spiritually and holistically alleviating the human condition. Well versed in Yoga and meditation and techniques Yogi Simant comes with a wealth of experience and insight into this Ancient system. SYF is a volunteer run Non Profit Organization. SYF has its roots embedded deep in social welfare and health via Yoga and Ayurveda. SYF supports various social causes to return to the community in meaningful ways. This yeoman service rendered by SYF to the society has been recognized by the Government of Uttarakhand.
Yoga and Karmic Returns
SYF has expanded its scope and now offers Yoga and Meditation awareness programs to the global community. We root the consciousness firmly in Traditional Yogic practices of vedic India. SYF imparts a deep knowledge of the ancient practice of Hatha Yoga and meditation. We have clear and simple teachings that are easily understood and applied. SYF focuses on yoga in totality that is based on physical Asanas and extends till the mystical benefits of yogic-meditation.
- SYF is a premier yoga training NGO that enhances Yoga awareness for beginners and advanced levels.
- Take the benefits of Yoga and meditation to rural areas and to the global community.
- SYF teaches the time tested techniques of ancient yogic meditation in easy to follow steps that systematically benefit the physical, mental, psychological and spiritual well being.
- SYF offers an exceptional spiritual camping sojourn deep in the Himalayas.
Mission of SYF
SYF is on a mission to combine material development with spirituality to for a holistic way of life. SYF has embarked on a dedicated mission to spread the benefits of Hatha Yoga and meditation on a global and local scale. Yoga and meditation helps one discover his inner potential and guides him to lead a much happier, fruitful and peaceful life.
- SYF invites its aspiring students to fulfil their responsibilities as well as help others (brief practical) through social service enacting a karmic return towards the soil of wisdom generation.
- To separate religion with yogic meditation and teach meditation as a universal spiritual philosophy that affirms all faiths.
- To educate all aspirants in the depth and vast knowledge of yoga, ayurveda and meditation to germinate this form of healthful wellness of body, mind and spirit in the vaster ocean of human consciousness.
Social services activities and rural welfare
- Women's empowerment programmes
- Child health education
- Yoga awareness and training
- Human resource and skills development
- Earnings from SYF activities are also designated towards Karmic Returns programs in rural areas.
Certified and registered with the government
- Societies Registration Act 1860.
- Section 12A of the Income Tax Act 1961.
- Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Registered under FCRA - Foreign Contribution Regulation Act of India.